Tradelab is working hard to enrich your navigation experience providing you advertisements that you may be interested in. For this purpose, we use:
- Cookies, which are files that store a small amount of information that can be exchanged with your computer.
- In-app ad targeting, specific mechanisms provided by iOS and Android for mobile applications.
This allows us to know:
- The content of the webpages you visit,
- The information you decide to share when you register on different sites or sign up for different services,
- The webpages you have recently visited.
This enables us to share advertisements with you. They probably match your interests and are more relevant to your life.
For more information on how behavioral advertising works as well as on these cookies, we recommend you visit the following site.
Purpose and commitments
We store cookies and ID’s, and also a part of navigational data just to perform the target of our advertising campaigns and to customize the content. We only exploit advertising IDs (3rd party cookies and mobile advertising IDs), exclusively on targeting purpose.
Tradelab is commited:
- Not to use fingerprinting
- Not to target minors under the age of 13
- To use IP addresses only for geolocation
- Not to share any data between different advertisers
- Not to sell user data