Tradelab is a multi-device programmatic buying platform that enables advertisers and agencies to connect with their best audiences through the use of large-scale data in real-time. Since 2015 we have partnered with international media group Webedia (80m uniques) in order to offer our clients exclusive access to their website audiences on desktop and mobile via audience extension. Tradelab attaches a particular importance to human-dedicated monitoring and transparency of our services. The largest independent French programmatic buyer (e.g. SRI, 2015), Tradelab works with 250 active advertisers, has 6 offices worldwide and has received 25 awards rewarding its innovative technology. We are launching our business in UK.
As a Business Development Manager you will be in charge of :
- Activating and developing the commercial strategy of Tradelab in the UK market. Periodic revenue objectives to be achieved.
- Understanding customer objectives and developing business and strategic proposals in collaboration with local partnerships, internal technical services and marketing teams.
- Owning the relationship with our customers from initial contact to deal closing and creation of customer loyalty.
- Assuming the role as programmatic expert in offering advice to our customers, with support of technical service teams, perfectly mastering Tradelab’s tools, services and technologies.
- Product Strategy
- Insight into market demands so that market management and messaging can be tailored accordingly.
- Contribution to the deployment of the marketing and communication strategy, whilst participating in marketing and PR events.
You will be reporting to the International Department
- 6+ years experience in sales and/or client services roles within the digital and emerging data-driven technology industries. Experience in a start-up environment and/or programmatic highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent English. Knowledge of French is a bonus.
- You possess a good network of direct clients.
- Possess successful sales and prospection techniques, but see activity through until the end.
- Autonomous nature with a high level of rigour.
- Passionate and engaging, you are able to evangelise programmatic marketing and comfortably discuss topics relating to data, brand safety and attribution to a range of audiences.
Ready for the challenge of becoming part of a high-performing team and developing Tradelab’s presence in the UK market.