Tradelab is a multi-device programmatic buying platform that enables advertisers and agencies to connect with their best audiences through the use of large-scale data in real-time.
Since 2015 we have partnered with international media group Webedia (80m unique users) in order to offer our clients exclusive access to their website audiences on desktop and mobile via audience extension.
Tradelab attaches a particular importance to human-dedicated monitoring and transparency of our services.
As the largest independent French programmatic buyer, Tradelab works with 150 active advertisers, has 6 offices worldwide and has received 30 awards for its innovative technology.
As a Client Services & Solutions Manager you will be:
- Owning the day-to-day relationship of long-standing customers and agencies, ensuring their strategic vision is translated into well-constructed campaign strategies.
- Responsible for the strategy and management of high-performing programmatic campaigns, whilst working in close collaboration with our centralised technical functions for advanced optimisation.
- Assuming the role as programmatic expert offering long-term advice to our clients.
- Identifying opportunities in supply (formats, marketplaces, publishers, data,…), leading discussions with suppliers and initiating potential deals.
- Offering feedback and insight regarding local market so that product messaging can be tailored accordingly.
- Contributing to the deployment of the marketing and communication strategy participating in marketing and PR events.
You will be reporting to the Country Manager.
At least 3 year of experience in sales, publisher or client services roles within the digital and emerging data-driven technology industries. Experience in a start-up environment and/or programmatic highly desirable.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Native or bilingual Italian with a strong level of English. Knowledge of French is a bonus.
Engaging in discourses and knowledgeable of local market programmatic players (DSP, SSP, adserving technologies, data providers,…).
You are not a true sales person, but enjoy the thrill of up- and cross-selling by giving our clients the best service in market and nurturing relationships by being seen as the programmatic expert internally and externally.
A geek at heart. At ease in discussing technical concepts (tracking, attribution, targeting strategies, data, brand safety,…).
Comfortable in using PowerPoint and Excel for supplying strategic proposals, campaign reports and in-depth campaign analysis presentations.
Ready for the challenge of becoming part of a high-performing team and developing Tradelab’s presence in the Italian market.
This position is based in Milan (Italy)