Tradelab is a multi-device programmatic buying platform that enables advertisers and agencies to connect with their best audiences through the use of large-scale data in real-time. Since 2015 we have partnered with international media group Webedia (80m uniques) in order to offer our clients exclusive access to their website audiences on desktop and mobile via audience extension. Tradelab attaches a particular importance to human-dedicated monitoring and transparency of our services. The largest independent French programmatic buyer (e.g. SRI, 2015), Tradelab works with 250 active advertisers, has 6 offices worldwide and has received 25 awards rewarding its innovative technology. We are launching our business in Spain.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will be:
· Participating in the commercial development of Tradelab in Spain by implementing the commercial strategy defined by the Country Manager. Periodic revenue objectives to be achieved.
· Prospecting new business opportunities and owning the relationship with our customers from initial contact to deal closing and creation of customer loyalty.
· Understanding customer objectives and developing business and strategic proposals in collaboration with the technical service and marketing teams.
· Assuming the role as programmatic expert in offering advice to our customers, with support of technical service teams, perfectly mastering Tradelab’s tools, services and technologies.
· Offering feedback and insight into market demands so that market management and messaging can be tailored accordingly.
· Contributing to the deployment of the marketing and communication strategy, whilst participating in marketing and PR events.
· You will be reporting to the Country Manager (Spain).
· At least 5 years experience in sales and/or sales direction roles within the digital and emerging data-driven technology industries. Experience in a start-up environment and/or programmatic highly desirable.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Native or bilingual Spanish with a strong level of English. Knowledge of French is a bonus.
· Successful in the way you build relationships easily and network naturally. You possess a good network of industry contacts within the Spanish region that will help identify opportunites.
· Possess successful sales and prospection techniques. You’re a hunter not a gatherer, and are able to work autonomously and with rigour.
· Passionate and engaging, you are able to evangelise programmatic marketing and comfortably discuss topics relating to data, brand safety and attribution to a range of audiences.
· Ready for the challenge of becoming part of a high-performing team and developing Tradelab’s presence in the Spanish market.