Last update: July 19, 2019
Why have you been targeted?
1. Targeting Cookies
1.1 Tradelab is working hard to enrich your navigation experience providing you advertisements that you may be interested in
For this purpose, we use:
- Cookies, which are files that store a small amount of information that can be exchanged with your computer.
- In-app ad targeting, specific mechanisms provided by iOS and Android for mobile applications
This allows us to know:
- The content of the webpages you visit,
- The information you decide to share when you register on different sites or sign up for different page produit,
- The webpages you have recently visited
This enables us to share advertisements with you. They probably match your interests and are more relevant to your life.
For more information on how behavioral advertising works as well as on these cookies, we recommend you visit the following site.
1.2 Purpose and commitments
We store cookies and ID’s, and also a part of navigational data just to perform the target of our advertising campaigns and to customize the content. We only exploit advertising IDs (3rd party cookies and mobile advertising IDs), exclusively on targeting purpose.
Tradelab is commited:
- Not to use fingerprinting
- Not to target minors under the age of 16
- To use IP addresses only for geolocation
- Not to share any data between different advertisers
- Not to sell user data
2. Protecting your privacy
2.1 Guarantee of anonymity
In order to protect your privacy and your anonymity, Tradelab is committed to strictly abiding the following principles: we ensure your cookie does not contain any personal information that would allow you to be identified unless we have received your express agreement.
We do not collect or exploit any sensitive data, the same goes for mobile in-app world, for which we collect completely anonymous advertisement IDs..
2.2 Compliance with the legislation
As such, Tradelab’s data treatment methods meet the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements and are certified according to European protocols by ePrivacy Regulatory Body (audit ended on November 2017).
Also, Tradelab is a member of the French Interactive Advertising Bureau (www.iabfrance.com) and works alongside these key players to promote the implementation of a regulation framework designed to ensure greater transparency and better control over practices relating to the dissemination of advertisements on the Internet.
3. What king of data is collected and how is it processed?
3.1 Collected data
Our data collection processeses (cookie and In-app ad tracking) allow us to gather the following information on users:
- URL of the broadcasting website;
- IP address of the web user;
- Mobile ID (IDFA or AAID);
- Impression ID;
3.2 Collected data treatment and purpose
Collected user signals allow us to feed a segmentation defining the following characteristics: socio-demo, purchase intentions, interests, behavioral patterns.
Our data process is based on the following legal bases:
- Consent when it comes to campaign targeting treatments
- Legitimate interest when it comes to analyze and measure the campaigns performance. Indeed, the relevant data allows us to measure the impact of advertising investments incurred in the context of commercial relations with advertisers.
3.3 Conservation and security of collected data
Tradelab collection and processing servers are exclusively located in Europe:
- Selected recipients of the collected data for storage purpose: Leaseweb, Google Cloud
- Authorized recipients of the collected data for targeting purpose: AppNexus, Doubleclick
Our data collection and processing servers are subject to appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and the control of data access.
3.4 Collected data storage and treatment duration
The collected data are systematically deleted after 12 months and the lifetime of our cookie does not exceed 13 non-rolling months.
4. Which are your rights and how can you contact us?
Effective May 25th 2018 and in application of Regulation 2016/679 of April 2016, you can exercise the right to portability, limitation of processing and deletion of your data, as well as not to be subjected to an automated individual decision.
For a permanent deletion of all personal data associated with your profile, we invite you to fill in this form.
Please note that Tradelab buys advertising inserts on the Internet on behalf of its customers, thus, we do not have any personal data on your profile, nor even access to your email address. On the other hand, Tradelab processes your Internet browsing data.
In addition, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose data concerning you.
To do so, you can contact us by mail :
10, rue Henner
In order to ensure confidentiality and protection of personal data, a copy of a signed identity document must be included with your request. Tradelab will send a reply within 1 month after receipt of the request.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you have the option of contacting the CNIL (French administrative regulatory body).
5. Exclude yourself from personalized advertising targeting
5.1 Request to unsubscribe from targeted advertising:
To stop being targeted by Tradelab’s advertising campaigns on the Internet, and to disable our personalized features: click here to formalize your refusal.
5.2 Your status:
This unsubscription applies only to advertisements broadcast by Tradelab and not to those broadcasted by other companies.
Note: Your unsubscription is based on the installation of a so-called “non-targeting” cookie on your browser. It allows us to recognize you as an unsubscribed user but does not allow Tradelab to collect or process your navigation data. The deletion of all your cookies would indeed lead to the cancellation of your non-targeting request, thus preventing Tradelab from identifying you as a user who has unsubscribed from our ads.
5.3 Unsubscription from in-app targeting:
You can update your status and customize your targeting options with a set of media buyers on a centralized table via the YourAdChoices site.
To unsubscribe from advertising targeting on mobile apps, as this universe is not based on a cookie system, but on advertising identifiers, please consult the procedure to follow on the different OS: iOS and Android.